Email Recruitment.firstname.lastname@example.org for more info, or to submit your application
Position Title: Corporate Communications Intern
Department: Corporate Affairs
Reporting line: Communications Manager
Number of direct reports: /
Strategic purpose of the position: To provide support to the implementation of communications strategies to the Corporate Affair Team.
- Daily News Monitor Report
- Draft and disseminate communications to relevant employees
- Administrative support to the file managements in the company system.
- Work with our internal team and agency to manage our Facebook Page
- Coordinate the execution of the company CSR projects/Events
Professional qualification and competencies:
- Creative writing skills in both English and Khmer
- Passionate in running CSR projects to contribute to a better society
- Tech Savvy and passion to manage social media page
- Agile working
- Design skill is a plus
Educational / minimum requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or university student in English Literature or Professional Communications or Communications art
- Duration 1 year
This Job Description (JD) specifies the Employee’s duties and responsibilities and shall be considered a dynamic document. Thus, the JD may at any time, and without notification, be altered unilaterally by the Company, within the applicable limits of such alterations.