Email Recruitment.firstname.lastname@example.org for more info, or to submit your application
Position Title: National Channel Execution Manager
Department: Sales Department
Reporting line: Head of Sales Operations
Number of direct reports: /
Strategic purpose of the position:
- Responsible for the overall identification, planning, coordination of the national, regional and provincial tactical promotions and merchandising activities and ensure all are synced and aligned between Sales and Marketing.
- Regular review on development and achievement of the PiCOS objectives together with Sales Excellence, Marketing and with regions’ CEMs/RSMs.
- Support national’s secondary sales target volumes by brand
- Plan, coordinate, support and evaluate FIT related sales promotions to support achievement of secondary sales target volumes by brand
- Identify, initiate, review and evaluate the effectiveness of national and localised promotions and ensure that all promotional and merchandising activities are implemented according to the agreed set of promotion objectives between Sales and Marketing
- Conduct and collate assessment of the promotions and merchandising activities and share with Marketing to effectively plan, develop and establish area / channel needs and requirements for subsequent execution of an integrated Sales & Marketing FIT plan
- Develop and maintain a promotional calendar (national and localised) with CEMs for a 6-months rolling update.
- Enhanced effective spend for localised promotions
- Plan and coordinate localised custom-made promotions as aligned with regions to implement activities to the mass affluent to achieve volume, share and profitability target
- Establish effective Regional Tactical Spend proposed levels by regions including POSMs, Amenities, Premiums, Visibility and Brand Promoters to ensure the spend is as per the budgets allocated for specific FIT programs via close monitoring and regular reviews and that the spend levels adhere to brand portfolio
- Achievement of the desired image of Cambrew portfolio of products
- Develop and coordinate campaigns to increase distribution & up-weight visibility
- Ensure receipt by regions the correct level of point-of-sales materials and amenities on a timely basis
- Ensure correct implementation of advertising, promotion & merchandising activities by regions in accordance with the approved marketing guidelines, policies & directives
- Conduct regular field audits and provide feedbacks to RSMs/CEMs for improvements
- In control & vigilant towards competitors’ dynamics
- Pro-actively plan, develop and coordinate promotions
- merchandising campaigns ahead of the competition § Maintain up-to-date market intelligence on any related information that may impact the company’s business
Professional qualification and competencies:
- Minimum Five (5) years in an FMCG environment with two (2) years managerial experience
- Expert in using Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Research oriented and creative
- Result oriented · Planning and organizational skills
- Communication, persuasive and good interpersonal skills
- High Influencing and networking skills
- Numerate and analytical skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Assertive, high self-confident and matured individual with strong self-discipline
- Strong presentation skills and ability to deliver logical propositions to gain buy-ins
Educational / minimum requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree of business, sales/marketing, or another related field
- 3+ years sales experience from FMCG
- Experience managing a high-performance sales team
- Ability to communicate well with both inside and outside the company, representing the company to customers and the public.
This Job Description (JD) specifies the Employee’s duties and responsibilities and shall be considered a dynamic document. Thus, the JD may at any time, and without notification, be altered unilaterally by the Company, within the applicable limits of such alterations.